enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +20000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the Shriners Children’s Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Yuan before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||68-73 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$-|
|November 18-21||The RSM Classic||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights:
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Yuan has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Yuan has finished below par three times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Yuan finished in the 18th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 29th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Yuan shot better than 43% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Yuan shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Yuan had three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Yuan carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.