Following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, is in fifth position with a score of -7.
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-75 (+8)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights:
- Nakajima has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Nakajima finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He posted a final score of -7 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Nakajima has finished below par once, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nakajima was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging par on the four par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 28) at The Open Championship, which placed him in the 12th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Nakajima shot better than 61% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Nakajima failed to record a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Nakajima did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- Nakajima’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average (9.1).