Phil Mickelson heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +8000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the Farmers Insurance Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Mickelson before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Phil Mickelson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-71 (+3)||—||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||78-73-72 (+7)||—||$0|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||71-69-70-68 (-14)||20||$108,000|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||36||70-69-67-75 (-7)||12||$32,608|
Recent Form Insights: Phil Mickelson
- In his past four events, Mickelson has an average finish of 33rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Mickelson has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Mickelson has finushed below par eight times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Phil Mickelson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mickelson shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open ranked in the 11th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Mickelson shot better than 45% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Mickelson recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Mickelson carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of two).
- Mickelson’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.