Phil Mickelson emerged victorious in the 2013 British Open at Muirfield Village Golf Club, and he has the 122nd-best odds (+32285) to win the tournament this year at St Andrews Links (Old Course). Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Mickelson before he tees off in , .
Phil Mickelson to win the 2022 The Open Championship +32285
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Phil Mickelson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||78-73 (+11)||—||$-|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||78-73-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||71-69-70-68 (-14)||20||$108,000|
Recent Form Insights: Phil Mickelson
- Mickelson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 30th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Mickelson has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -14 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Mickelson has shot below par in five of his last 11 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Phil Mickelson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mickelson shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.42-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him poorly, in the sixth percentile of the field.
- Mickelson was better than just 8% of the field at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Mickelson recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, outperforming the field average of 1.1.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Mickelson had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of three.
- Mickelson’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average of 4.3.