Phil Mickelson made the cut and finished 62nd in his most recent appearance in the U.S. Open, and he has +23857 odds as he enters this year’s event at The Country Club of Brookline. Before Mickelson tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Phil Mickelson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||78-73-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||71-69-70-68 (-14)||20||$108,000|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||36||70-69-67-75 (-7)||12||$32,608|
Recent Form Insights: Phil Mickelson
- Mickelson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 33rd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Mickelson has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four appearances.
- Mickelson has finished below par eight times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Phil Mickelson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mickelson was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Farmers Insurance Open, which landed him in the 11th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Mickelson was better than 45% of the golfers at the Farmers Insurance Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64.
- Mickelson carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Mickelson recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.0).
- Mickelson had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open.