Philip Knowles is in 29th position, with a score of -5, following the first round of the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course.
Philip Knowles Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Philip Knowles to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Philip Knowles
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||64||70-68-67-71 (-8)||16||$17,200|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Philip Knowles
- In his past four tournaments, Knowles has an average finish of 47th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Knowles has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Knowles has finished under par five times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Philip Knowles
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knowles was in the 26th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him in the 41st percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Knowles was better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Knowles recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Knowles carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Knowles carded more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.