Rafael Cabrera Bello missed the cut in his last tournament at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood), the 2021 Barracuda Championship, and he has +9250 odds to win here in the 2022 Barracuda Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cabrera Bello before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Rafael Cabrera Bello to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +9250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||69-69-67-77 (+2)||9||$45,315|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||71-70-72-72 (+5)||24||$18,531|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Rafael Cabrera Bello
- Cabrera Bello has an average finishing position of 50th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Cabrera Bello has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +4 across his past four events.
- Cabrera Bello has finished below par four times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cabrera Bello was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.2 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him well, in the 78th percentile of the field.
- Cabrera Bello was better than 62% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Cabrera Bello shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Cabrera Bello recorded six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.5).
- Cabrera Bello’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average (3.8).