Rafael Cabrera Bello heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +32000 odds. He made the cut and finished 64th in his last event, the RBC Canadian Open. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Cabrera Bello before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Rafael Cabrera Bello to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +32000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||71-70-72-72 (+5)||24||$18,531|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Rafael Cabrera Bello
- In his past four events, Cabrera Bello finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Cabrera Bello has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of 5 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Cabrera Bello has finished below par twice and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cabrera Bello finished in the seventh percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.3 strokes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 59th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Cabrera Bello shot better than 63% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Cabrera Bello did not have a birdie on any of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the tournament average was two).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Cabrera Bello had six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Cabrera Bello’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average (4.4).