Rafael Cabrera Bello has +20000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cabrera Bello before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||69-71-71-71 (-6)||14||$17,575|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||58||69-68-71-74 (-2)||13||$14,718|
Recent Form Insights: Rafael Cabrera Bello
- In his past four events, Cabrera Bello has an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Cabrera Bello has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Cabrera Bello has finished below par eight times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cabrera Bello was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Cabrera Bello was better than only 21% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Cabrera Bello recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Cabrera Bello recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.3).
- Cabrera Bello’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the tournament average (5.0).