Rafael Cabrera Bello enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +33500 odds after missing the cut at the Mexico Open, his most recent outing. Before Cabrera Bello tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||69-71-71-71 (-6)||14||$17,575|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Rafael Cabrera Bello
- In his past four events, Cabrera Bello finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Cabrera Bello has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -6 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Cabrera Bello has finushed below par seven times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cabrera Bello was in the third percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.60 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 34th percentile of the competitors.
- Cabrera Bello was better than 86% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Cabrera Bello did not card a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Cabrera Bello carded five bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- Cabrera Bello had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.