Rafael Cabrera Bello made the cut and finished 37th in his most recent appearance in the Wyndham Championship, and he has +21000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at Sedgefield Country Club. Before Cabrera Bello tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Rafael Cabrera Bello Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Rafael Cabrera Bello to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +21000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||44||71-71-69-72 (-1)||18||$12,025|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||69-69-67-77 (+2)||9||$45,315|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||71-70-72-72 (+5)||24||$18,531|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Rafael Cabrera Bello
- Cabrera Bello will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Cabrera Bello has an average finish of 48th.
- Cabrera Bello did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Cabrera Bello has finished below par four times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rafael Cabrera Bello
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cabrera Bello finished in the seventh percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.44 strokes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Barracuda Championship, which placed him in the 60th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Cabrera Bello was better than 92% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Cabrera Bello did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Cabrera Bello recorded seven bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.5).
- Cabrera Bello’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the tournament average of six.