Rich Bland (+23714) heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after missing the cut at the PGA Championship in his last event Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bland before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Rich Bland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-69-72 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||67||70-70-73-70 (+3)||18||$26,900|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||50||70-67-77-78 (+8)||14||$27,327|
Recent Form Insights: Rich Bland
- Bland has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 49th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Bland finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Bland has ended the day below par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rich Bland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bland was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.29-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the competitors.
- Bland was better than only 4% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Bland did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Bland carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 3.3.
- Bland’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).