The 2022 PGA Championship is underway, and Rich Bland is in 99th position with a score of +4.
Recent Tournaments: Rich Bland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-69-72 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||67||70-70-73-70 (+3)||18||$26,900|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||50||70-67-77-78 (+8)||14||$27,327|
Recent Form Insights: Rich Bland
- Bland will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Bland has an average finish of 61st.
- Bland finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +2.
- Bland has finished below par five times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rich Bland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bland was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to land him in the 81st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Bland shot better than 64% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Bland carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Bland carded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Bland had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.