Rich Bland enters the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +26428 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the U.S. Open, finishing 43rd. Below we help you make your best bets on Bland before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Rich Bland to win the 2022 The Open Championship +26428
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rich Bland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||43||70-72-72-74 (+8)||14||$59,332|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76 (+10)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-69-72 (-6)||7||$55,112|
Recent Form Insights: Rich Bland
- In his past four tournaments, Bland has an average finish of 36th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Bland finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Bland has finished below par three times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rich Bland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bland finished in the 55th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 62nd percentile of the field.
- Bland shot better than only 19% of the field at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Bland carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, outperforming the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Bland carded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged three).
- Bland’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the tournament average (4.3).