Rich Bland (+52142) enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after missing the cut at the Charles Schwab Challenge in his last event Before Bland tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Rich Bland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76 (+10)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-69-72 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||67||70-70-73-70 (+3)||18||$26,900|
Recent Form Insights: Rich Bland
- Bland has an average finishing position of 48th in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Bland finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Bland has finushed under par three times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rich Bland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bland finished in the 45th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him poorly, in the seventh percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Bland shot better than 34% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Bland failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Bland had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.8.
- Bland’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the tournament average (6.0).