Richard Johnson heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Before Johnson tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Richard Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||61||75-68-69-75 (-1)||19||$8,177|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-75-74 (+9)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||77-74 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Richard Johnson
- Johnson finished 61st in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Johnson has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Johnson has finished below par twice, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richard Johnson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson finished in the third percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him below average, in the 24th percentile of the field.
- Johnson shot better than just 7% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Johnson shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Johnson had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Johnson had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.0 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.