Richard Johnson heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Mexico Open. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Johnson before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Richard Johnson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||74-77 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||61||75-68-69-75 (-1)||19||$8,177|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-75-74 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Richard Johnson
- In his past four events, Johnson finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Johnson did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Johnson has finished under par twice, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richard Johnson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Johnson shot below average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.30 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him below average, in the seventh percentile of the field.
- Johnson was better than only 4% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Johnson failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Johnson had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Johnson’s one birdie or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average of 4.9.