Richy Werenski (+46000) heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after making the cut in his most recent event, the Barracuda Championship, finishing 44th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Werenski before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Richy Werenski to win the 2022 3M Open +46000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||44||69-71-71-68 (-5)||14||$12,025|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||76 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||78-73 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- Werenski finished 44th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Werenski finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -5 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Werenski has finished below par twice and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski was in the 64th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him in the 55th percentile of the competitors.
- Werenski shot better than 81% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Werenski carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Werenski recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.5).
- Werenski had the same number of birdies or better (six) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.