Richy Werenski (+20000) enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut at the Shriners Children’s Open in his last event In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werenski before he tees off in , .
Richy Werenski Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Richy Werenski to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||70-65-67-68 (-10)||10||$123,188|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- In his past four events, Werenski has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Werenski carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -10 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Werenski has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Werenski was better than only 9% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Werenski shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Werenski had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Werenski’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).