Richy Werenski (+50000) heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 128th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Werenski before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Richy Werenski Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Richy Werenski to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||128||76 (+9)||35||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||23||67-66-70-70 (-11)||8||$56,550|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- In his past four tournaments, Werenski has an average finish of 71st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Werenski finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Werenski has finished below par six times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski finished in the 61st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.13 strokes.
- His 3.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 52nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- Werenski shot better than 60% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 3.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Werenski shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Werenski did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- Werenski recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.