Richy Werenski has +40000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werenski before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||70-72-74-69 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||65-70-72-68 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- In his past four tournaments, Werenski has an average finish of 35th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Werenski finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Werenski has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 49th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Werenski was better than 69% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Werenski failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Werenski recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Werenski’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).