Richy Werenski has +50000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 48th. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werenski in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||70-72-74-69 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||65-70-72-68 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||69-71-69-71 (-8)||12||$25,345|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- In his past four events, Werenski has an average finish of 32nd.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Werenski finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Werenski has headed to the clubhouse better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 92nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 45th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Werenski was better than only 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Werenski recorded a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Werenski recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Werenski’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).