Richy Werenski enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +40000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Sanderson Farms Championship. Before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werenski in this event.
Richy Werenski Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||70-65-67-68 (-10)||10||$123,188|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||30||70-66-72-69 (-11)||15||$50,340|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- Werenski has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Werenski finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Werenski has ended the day under par eight times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 35th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Werenski was better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Werenski fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Werenski recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.1.
- Werenski’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.