Richy Werenski heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +60000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Werenski before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Richy Werenski Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Richy Werenski to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +60000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||76-80 (+14)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||23||67-66-70-70 (-11)||8||$56,550|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- In his past four appearances, Werenski finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Werenski carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished -11 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Werenski has ended the day under par four times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 17th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at The RSM Classic, Werenski shot better than just 0% of the golfers (averaging 5.67 strokes per hole).
- Werenski carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Werenski recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.5).
- Werenski had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.