Richy Werenski heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +75000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Werenski before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Richy Werenski Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Richy Werenski to win the 2023 The American Express +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||76-80 (+14)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Werenski did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Werenski has not finished under par or with a worse-than-average score once.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which placed him in the 10th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Werenski was better than 90% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.00 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Werenski did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Werenski carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Werenski’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the field average of 6.6.