Richy Werenski has +50000 odds to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 37th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Werenski before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||70-72-74-69 (-3)||10||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||65-70-72-68 (-9)||8||$85,020|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- Werenski has an average finishing position of 35th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Werenski finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Werenski has finished under par six times, while also registering one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging par on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.28 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the 14th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Werenski shot better than just 4% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Werenski recorded a birdie or better on three of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Werenski had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Werenski’s three birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average of 4.9.