Rickie Fowler, who placed 15th in the 2020 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational at TPC Southwind, comes into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship with +30500 odds. Before Fowler tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Rickie Fowler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Rickie Fowler to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +30500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-69 (E)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||70-72-69-70 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||69-69-71-75 (+4)||11||$27,711|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- Fowler has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 43rd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Fowler has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he made the cut.
- Fowler has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler finished in the 65th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Fowler shot better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4 strokes per hole).
- Fowler recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Fowler carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Fowler’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.9.