Rickie Fowler (+11000) heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club after missing the cut at the Travelers Championship in his last event Before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fowler in this event.
Rickie Fowler to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +11000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||64||70-74-75-77 (+8)||21||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-70-71-75 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||71-70-71-70 (+2)||7||$129,768|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- In his past four appearances, Fowler has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Fowler carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his past four events.
- Fowler has finished below par twice and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler finished in the 21st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Travelers Championship, which placed him in the 19th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Fowler shot better than 39% of the field at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Fowler carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Fowler carded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Fowler’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the field average (6.8).