Rickie Fowler (+6500) heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last outing Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Fowler before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||72-70-70-71 (+3)||13||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-71-69-71 (-2)||17||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- In his past four events, Fowler has an average finish of 50th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Fowler has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Fowler has finished under par twice, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.3 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the sixth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Fowler was better than 80% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Fowler failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Fowler did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Fowler carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.