Rickie Fowler will look for another top finish at the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after an eighth-place showing in this event in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +18000. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fowler before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||66-72-74-68 (E)||8||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-74 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- In his past four events, Fowler has an average finish of 37th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Fowler finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his past four appearances.
- Fowler has finished below par three times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 78th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 61st percentile of the field.
- Fowler shot better than 61% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Fowler carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Fowler carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.2.
- Fowler carded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.