Rickie Fowler missed the cut in his last event at Harbour Town Golf Links, the 2020 RBC Heritage, and he has +18000 odds to win here in the 2022 RBC Heritage. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fowler in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||72-70-70-71 (+3)||13||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-71-69-71 (-2)||17||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- In his past four appearances, Fowler has an average finish of 50th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Fowler has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Fowler has finushed under par twice, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the sixth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Fowler was better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Fowler failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Fowler did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Fowler’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.