Rickie Fowler has +9000 odds at the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the 3M Open, and finished 38th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Fowler before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Rickie Fowler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Rickie Fowler to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +9000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||70-72-69-70 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||69-69-71-75 (+4)||11||$27,711|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||64||70-74-75-77 (+8)||21||$25,800|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- Fowler has an average finishing position of 50th in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Fowler did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his past four events.
- Fowler has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler finished in the 52nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him strongly, in the 67th percentile of the competitors.
- Fowler was better than 57% of the golfers at the 3M Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81.
- Fowler recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Fowler had two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Fowler’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the field average (5.7).