Rickie Fowler (+8000) heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after making the cut in his most recent event, THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, finishing 34th. Before Fowler tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Rickie Fowler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Rickie Fowler to win the 2023 The American Express +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||34||74-66-73-67 (-4)||13||$54,180|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||2||67-63-66-70 (-14)||1||$968,000|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||6||67-72-69-69 (-11)||5||$270,000|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- In his past four appearances, Fowler has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Fowler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- Fowler has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 49th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, which was good enough to land him in the 77th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes).
- Fowler was better than just 13% of the competitors at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64 strokes.
- Fowler fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Fowler recorded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- Fowler carded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 7.3 on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina.