Rickie Fowler enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +13500 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Travelers Championship, his last event at this course. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fowler before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Rickie Fowler to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||64||70-74-75-77 (+8)||21||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-70-71-75 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||71-70-71-70 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||66-72-74-68 (E)||8||$98,100|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- Fowler has made the cut in four straight events.
- Fowler has an average finishing position of 41st in his past four appearances.
- Fowler finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of +4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Fowler has ended the day under par four times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler finished in the 40th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 27th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Fowler was better than 50% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Fowler carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Fowler recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Fowler recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.