Rickie Fowler has +8000 odds at the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, and finished 64th. Before Fowler tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||64||70-74-75-77 (+8)||21||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-70-71-75 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||71-70-71-70 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||66-72-74-68 (E)||8||$98,100|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- Fowler will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Fowler has an average finishing position of 41st in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Fowler carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Fowler has finushed below par four times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 40th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 27th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Fowler shot better than 50% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Fowler carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Fowler carded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.9).
- Fowler had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.