Rickie Fowler is in 18th position, with a score of -2, after the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- Fowler has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Fowler has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of +3 across his past four events.
- Fowler has finished below par twice and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler finished in the 50th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.41 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the third percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Fowler was better than 45% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Fowler did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Fowler recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Fowler did not have a birdie or better on a single one of the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage. The field average was 5.8.