Heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Rickie Fowler leads the pack with a score of -10.
Rickie Fowler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Rickie Fowler to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Rickie Fowler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||6||67-72-69-69 (-11)||5||$270,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||64||65-71-72-73 (+1)||16||$32,250|
Recent Form Insights: Rickie Fowler
- In his past four tournaments, Fowler has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Fowler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Fowler has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rickie Fowler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fowler finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 29th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Fowler was better than 43% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Fowler did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Fowler recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Fowler’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average (7.8).