Ricky Barnes has +75000 odds to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance here in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Barnes before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Ricky Barnes to win the 2022 3M Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ricky Barnes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||73-70-70-72 (+1)||20||$8,214|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||69||66-72-70-77 (+1)||22||$14,697|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ricky Barnes
- In his past four appearances, Barnes has an average finish of 65th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Barnes has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Barnes has finished below par four times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ricky Barnes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barnes was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the 32nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Barnes was better than 46% of the golfers (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Barnes shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Barnes recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.5).
- Barnes’ five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the field average (6.0).