Ricky Barnes heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Barnes before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Ricky Barnes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||78-76 (+10)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||70-69-73-67 (-9)||11||$37,308|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-69-71 (-3)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||77-70 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ricky Barnes
- In his past four appearances, Barnes has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Barnes carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -9 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Barnes has finushed under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ricky Barnes
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barnes was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.40 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which placed him in the third percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Barnes was better than only 7% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Barnes carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Barnes had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.3).
- Barnes failed to card a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship. The tournament average was 5.0.