Following the end of the first round of the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Robby Shelton is in third position with a score of -8.
Robby Shelton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Robby Shelton to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robby Shelton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||15||68-63-68-70 (-15)||9||$130,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||61||71-70-73-70 (-4)||13||$17,222|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||21||67-70-74-69 (-8)||8||$87,200|
Recent Form Insights: Robby Shelton
- Shelton has made the cut in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Shelton has finished in the top five once.
- Shelton has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Shelton has finished under par 11 times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 13 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robby Shelton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Shelton was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.86 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was good enough to place him in the 68th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Shelton shot better than 84% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Shelton recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Shelton recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Shelton carded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.