Robby Shelton missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, and he has +10000 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s event at Memorial Park Golf Course. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Shelton in this event.
Robby Shelton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Robby Shelton to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +10000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Robby Shelton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||107||72 (+1)||11||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||23||63-66-73-71 (-11)||8||$56,550|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||15||68-63-68-70 (-15)||9||$130,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||61||71-70-73-70 (-4)||13||$17,222|
Recent Form Insights: Robby Shelton
- Shelton has made the cut in five straight events.
- Shelton has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Shelton carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Shelton has finshed below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robby Shelton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Shelton shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.75 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 2.5 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which was good enough to place him in the 92nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes).
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Shelton was better than 93% of the field (averaging 2.33 strokes per hole).
- Shelton fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the tournament average was 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Shelton did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- Shelton’s 10 birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the field average of 7.2.