Robert Garrigus (+40000) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut at the Wyndham Championship in his last event Below we help you make your best bets on Garrigus before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Robert Garrigus Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Robert Garrigus to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robert Garrigus
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-77 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Garrigus
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Garrigus did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last six rounds, Garrigus has ended the day under par once, while also posting one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last six rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Garrigus
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garrigus shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.88 strokes to finish in the 0 percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 34th percentile of the field.
- Garrigus shot better than just 4% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Garrigus recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Garrigus carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Garrigus’ six birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.9.