Robert Garrigus (+20000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 36th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Garrigus before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Robert Garrigus
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-71-69 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||66||72-71-75-70 (E)||20||$7,918|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||74-65-70-68 (-10)||9||$119,843|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||46||72-67-72-70 (-3)||12||$18,343|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Garrigus
- Garrigus will try to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Garrigus has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Garrigus carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Garrigus has finushed under par 10 times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Garrigus
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garrigus shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 29th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship ranked in the 52nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Garrigus was better than 89% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Garrigus did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Garrigus recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Garrigus recorded the same amount of birdies or better (five) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.