Robert Garrigus heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +100000 odds after making the cut and finishing 42nd in his most recent event, the Mexico Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Garrigus before he takes to the course in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Robert Garrigus
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||60||69 (-1)||8||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||68-72-69-69 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||70-72-71-69 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||66||72-71-75-70 (E)||20||$7,918|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Garrigus
- Garrigus will seek to make the cut for the ninth straight event.
- Garrigus has an average finishing position of 51st in his past four events.
- Garrigus finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Garrigus has ended the day under par nine times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Garrigus
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garrigus shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 68th percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 57th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Garrigus shot better than 36% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Garrigus carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Garrigus had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Garrigus recorded more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.