Robert Garrigus (+40000) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after missing the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic in his last outing Before Garrigus tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Robert Garrigus Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Robert Garrigus to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robert Garrigus
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-70 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Garrigus
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Garrigus did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Over his last six rounds, Garrigus has finushed below par three times, while also posting one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last six rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Garrigus
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garrigus shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 24th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, which placed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Garrigus was better than just 23% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Garrigus failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Garrigus recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of two).
- Garrigus had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 5.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic.