Robert MacIntyre heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +11000 odds. He will try to better his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on MacIntyre before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Robert MacIntyre
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||69-69-76-69 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||71-67-67-71 (-8)||11||$189,000|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||74-70-70-72 (-2)||8||$218,500|
Recent Form Insights: Robert MacIntyre
- MacIntyre will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- MacIntyre has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances.
- MacIntyre finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- MacIntyre has finished below par seven times and recorded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert MacIntyre
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- MacIntyre was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the field.
- MacIntyre was better than 64% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- MacIntyre shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, MacIntyre recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- MacIntyre’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.