Robert MacIntyre (+16000) enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021, finishing 49th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on MacIntyre before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Robert MacIntyre
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||73-73-76-69 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||69-69-76-69 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||71-67-67-71 (-8)||11||$189,000|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||65||69-68-71-71 (-1)||272||$13,504|
Recent Form Insights: Robert MacIntyre
- MacIntyre will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- MacIntyre has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- MacIntyre finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, MacIntyre has finished under par eight times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert MacIntyre
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- MacIntyre was in the 89th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the 51st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, MacIntyre was better than 47% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- MacIntyre carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, MacIntyre had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- MacIntyre carded more birdies or better (four) than the field average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.