Robert MacIntyre heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +11642 odds. He will look for another strong showing after his eighth-place finish here in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on MacIntyre before he tees off in , .
Robert MacIntyre to win the 2022 The Open Championship +11642
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robert MacIntyre
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||77||70-71-80-76 (+17)||22||$23,800|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||73-73-76-69 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||69-69-76-69 (-5)||8||$41,925|
Recent Form Insights: Robert MacIntyre
- MacIntyre has an average finishing position of 45th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- MacIntyre finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +5 in his past four appearances.
- MacIntyre has finished below par four times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert MacIntyre
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- MacIntyre finished in the 16th percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.3 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open ranked in the 51st percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- MacIntyre shot better than only 30% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- MacIntyre failed to card a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, MacIntyre carded less bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.5.
- MacIntyre’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the field average of 3.8.