Robert Streb heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +22000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 3M Open. Before Streb tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Robert Streb to win the 2022 3M Open +22000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robert Streb
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||77-68 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||78-72 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||35||69-69-68-67 (-7)||12||$43,243|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Streb
- In his past four tournaments, Streb finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Streb finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -7 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Streb has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Streb
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streb finished in the 41st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him below average, in the 32nd percentile of the competitors.
- Streb was better than just 21% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Streb shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Streb recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Streb recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.