Robert Streb (+12500) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2020, finishing 55th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Streb before he tees off in , .
Robert Streb Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Robert Streb to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robert Streb
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||51||67-70-69-71 (-3)||12||$36,050|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Streb
- In his past four tournaments, Streb finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Streb did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Streb has ended the day below par five times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Streb
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streb shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 29th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Streb was better than only 23% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Streb did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Streb had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Streb’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).